AIM OF THE PROJECT
Health and Safety (HSE) management during extraordinary maintenance of several gas turbine power plants with presence on site h24, complete rebuilding of the turbine, extraction of the rotor, reassembling and repositioning of the turbine.
Assistance in site safety management at execution stage (HSE)
Logistics management in assigned areas for all the site activities
Support in industrial waste management and temporary storage
Support in communication between final client (Italian speakers), technical staff (Siemens S.p.A., English speakers), contractors (Italian or Portuguese).
- support and drafting of site safety documents
- support in drafting of site safety plan / Risk assessment
- on-site survey (with continuous presence) during the maintenance
- meetings for site safety management and coordination
- support in the definition of working procedures for non-scheduled activities (related to findings, assembly/disassembly of cabin cruiser or particular customer requests generating interferences)
- facilitation of site entrance of partners and subcontractors (document management).
- coordination of English speaking subcontractors
- production of documentation for safety Training
- courses (daily site coordination meetings)
- activity in confined spaces (DPR 177/11)
- overhead work