AIM OF THE PROJECT
Design and construction of an instrumented prototype at pilot scale for the implementation of the Annamox process from supernatants if agro-zootechnical digestates previously submitted to partial nitrosation.
Feasibility, basic and detailed design of process, electrical and civil layout. Construction of the pilot plant.
- information gathering and definition of the activities
- drafting of the required documents for the implementation of the pilot plant (layout, Equipment list, PFD, final and executive project);
- submission to Politecnico and implementation of comments
- construction of the plant in a production workshop (equipment purchase);
- blank test (functional test in production workshop);
- transportation, installation, start-up
- realisation of an experimental Annamox plant
- plant equipped with nitrogen balancing tank
- pressurised plant
- construction pilot plant made in steel with PLC and online data consulting